THE Madden League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE Madden League!

Trades, Free Agency, Championships...Oh My!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 1st interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmitt22

Emmitt22

My 1st interview Empty
PostSubject: My 1st interview   My 1st interview Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:14 pm

Max1
Q. Why did u leave Washington to go to Seattle did you see somthing in the Seattle players you liked..or was it somthing else?

A. Seattle is my favorite team in the NFL, but i decided to try somebody else for a change. So i went to the redskins. I decided to leave though because i am a Run type of man and i could not easily accomplish that in Washington

Q.I see you haven't made a trade yet since you joined the C Hawks, is it becuase you are happy with the core of players you currently have or is it just that the right deal hasnt come along?

A. Right now i am just deciding on how certain trades will affect my team. Like do i want to trade a WR to get a better DE or a CB? And so on

Q.What players on the C Hawks are u most excited to see play in the pre season, will u be looking for rookies to take the role of a starter in the NFL?

A.On my team i am looking for M. Morris putting up some numbers. And DJ Hackett, I believe he can become a very productive WR in a couple of years.

Q.What team do u think most improved so far with all the trades going on?

A.No one really, Teams have chosen to drop at D to gain O. But i would have to say the Cards since they have done so many.

Q.WIll u trade me peterson for a 7th rounder?

A.Of course Very Happy

There it is my first interview with Max1 GM of Seattle Sea Hawks, PM me if you want to be interviewed
Back to top Go down

My 1st interview
Page 1 of 1