THE Madden League!

Trades, Free Agency, Championships...Oh My!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Trade Talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DC



Posts : 20
Join date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Trade Talk   Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:11 am

Not Nor Ever Trade Them:

Roy Williams
Calvin Johnson
Ernie Sims
Shaun Rogers
Cory Redding

Unless I get a offer that absolutely Favors me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cav_fan2

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2007-09-04
Age : 36
Location : Huntington, WV

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:11 am

I have alot of interest in your FA draft pick, Daniel Bullocks, a couple of your Olinemen, and a couple of your LB's...

Let me know what your needs are and I'll try and get you an offer ASAP...Thanks!

_________________


^^THE SIG GOD LEBRONZOOM HOOKED ME UP!!^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DC



Posts : 20
Join date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:13 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
I have alot of interest in your FA draft pick, Daniel Bullocks, a couple of your Olinemen, and a couple of your LB's...

Let me know what your needs are and I'll try and get you an offer ASAP...Thanks!

CB
FS
DE
MLB
QB
RB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cav_fan2

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2007-09-04
Age : 36
Location : Huntington, WV

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:12 pm

DC wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
I have alot of interest in your FA draft pick, Daniel Bullocks, a couple of your Olinemen, and a couple of your LB's...

Let me know what your needs are and I'll try and get you an offer ASAP...Thanks!

CB
FS
DE
MLB
QB
RB

I could deal Winfield, Akin Ayodele or Bobby Carpenter, Julius Jones, Greg Ellis, Brad Johnson and possibly Tony Romo...Let me know if your interested

_________________


^^THE SIG GOD LEBRONZOOM HOOKED ME UP!!^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DC



Posts : 20
Join date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:24 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
DC wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
I have alot of interest in your FA draft pick, Daniel Bullocks, a couple of your Olinemen, and a couple of your LB's...

Let me know what your needs are and I'll try and get you an offer ASAP...Thanks!

CB
FS
DE
MLB
QB
RB

I could deal Winfield, Akin Ayodele or Bobby Carpenter, Julius Jones, Greg Ellis, Brad Johnson and possibly Tony Romo...Let me know if your interested

Im interested in :

Jones
Ellis
Winfeild
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cav_fan2

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2007-09-04
Age : 36
Location : Huntington, WV

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:05 pm

DC wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
DC wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
I have alot of interest in your FA draft pick, Daniel Bullocks, a couple of your Olinemen, and a couple of your LB's...

Let me know what your needs are and I'll try and get you an offer ASAP...Thanks!

CB
FS
DE
MLB
QB
RB

I could deal Winfield, Akin Ayodele or Bobby Carpenter, Julius Jones, Greg Ellis, Brad Johnson and possibly Tony Romo...Let me know if your interested

Im interested in :

Jones
Ellis
Winfeild

Ok, let me see what I can put together...

_________________


^^THE SIG GOD LEBRONZOOM HOOKED ME UP!!^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimsZilla



Posts : 118
Join date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:46 am

extreme intrest in ur free agent pick,.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimsZilla



Posts : 118
Join date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:39 pm

and mike furrey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zsirvone28

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:53 pm

I'm very interested in your FA Antonio Bryant. What will it take to get him?

_________________
2007 Denver Broncos 0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
poeticpyro
Admin
avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2007-09-03
Age : 31
Location : Orlando, FL

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:58 pm

...and I'm still waiting for an answer on Tatum Bell..

_________________

Oakland Raider

2007 Season

0 - 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DC



Posts : 20
Join date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:18 am

Antonio Bryant is on the Block
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimsZilla



Posts : 118
Join date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:29 am

DC wrote:
Antonio Bryant is on the Block
whats his price
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DC



Posts : 20
Join date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:26 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
DC wrote:
Antonio Bryant is on the Block
whats his price

Needs:

DE
CB
SS
FS
MLB
OL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3o5TiLLIDiE

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2007-09-09
Age : 27
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:31 pm

Chris Chambers
2nd Round Pick....

for

Calvin Johnson

_________________
Miami Dolphins' Season Record [ 0-0-1 ]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DC



Posts : 20
Join date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:55 pm

3o5TiLLIDiE wrote:
Chris Chambers
2nd Round Pick....

for

Calvin Johnson

No thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zsirvone28

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2007-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:06 pm

DC wrote:
Antonio Bryant is on the Block

I need this guy, what do you want for him?

_________________
2007 Denver Broncos 0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   

Back to top Go down
 
Trade Talk
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SHOCKA'S UPDATED SALE / TRADE THREAD (See for note about MOTUC)
» Invalid Trade and Missing Items
» Trade Pupils
» Buy/Trade & ebay plug
» Marvel classic literature type trade thingys

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE Madden League! :: NFC North :: Detroit Lions-
Jump to: