THE Madden League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE Madden League!

Trades, Free Agency, Championships...Oh My!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)

Go down 
+6
nieemo
poeticpyro
lebronzoom
mksadng
max1
3o5TiLLIDiE
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:40 am

Phins get :

Byron Leftwich [82]
Reggie Nelson [82]
Marcus Stroud [94]
Ernest Wilford [77]
Dennis Northcutt [74]

Jags get :

Trent Green [85]
Renaldo Hill [80]
Keith Traylor [84]
Marty Booker [82]
Kelly Campbell [66]
MIA's 1st Round Pick
MIA's 2nd Round Pick

Last edited by on Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:40 am

I accept this offering.
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:11 pm

phins need to give more on this one.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:15 pm

max1 wrote:
phins need to give more on this one.
I agree IMO Phins need to add another 80 player
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:16 pm

It's even'd out. I got 2 positions I needed help in, and he did too. and I gave him a 2nd rounder.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:20 pm

3o5TiLLIDiE wrote:
It's even'd out. I got 2 positions I needed help in, and he did too. and I gave him a 2nd rounder.
But ur also getting 3 young players one of which is a 94 and hes getting a bunch of low 80 guys half of whom are old but if he still agrees ill approve it
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:22 pm

I'm giving him a Better QB that he wanted, and a better WR no matter what.

I need some secondary, and want to build around my defense.
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:53 pm

3o5TiLLIDiE wrote:
Phins get :

Byron Leftwich [82]
Reggie Nelson [82]
Marcus Stroud [94]
Ernest Wilford [77]
Dennis Northcutt [74]

Jags get :

Trent Green [85]
Renaldo Hill [80]
Keith Traylor [84]
Marty Booker [82]
Kelly Campbell [66]
MIA's 2nd Round Pick

3o5TiLLIDiE wrote:
I'm giving him a Better QB that he wanted, and a better WR no matter what.

I need some secondary, and want to build around my defense.

one team needs a DT and MLB (lets call them team A)
another team needs a QB and WR (lets call them team B)

team A gets an 85 DT and an 85 MLB, theyre improving at two positions
team B gets a 90 QB and a 90 WR, theyre improving at two positions

thats obviously not fair and its basically the same reason here

the 2nd round pick isnt very good, maybe worth a player 80 ovr, lets go out on a limb and cancel him with leftwich
Stroud is worth Green, Hill, Booker and Traylor alone

Nelson Wilford and Northcut for a 66 player?

no, this definately needs to be reworked
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:58 pm

Great explaining lebron, this definetly needs to be reworked
Back to top Go down
poeticpyro
Admin
poeticpyro

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:07 pm

Yeah, Dolphins need to give more IMO as well.

It needs to be re-worked..
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:07 pm

I need to improve a little bit on offense, and same with defense with my secondary....

He needs to improve in QB, and wants another WR...

I gave him Green, 85 old but still great average QB. He's giving a injury pronish QB in Byron.

Booker is an 82 Rated WR....OLD BUT STILL GOOD HANDS. He's giving me Wilford, and Northcutt because of the even out so I gave him another WR, It didn't matter to him if he got it, or not.

Stroud is an amazing DT I needed in my DLine, and LB Core...I gave an average good DT in Traylor...OLD too.

I was willing to give him a 3rd, and 2nd rounders but he only wanted a 2nd.

Nelson was a young player I wanted to get my hands bc of my secondary. I gave him a great player in Hill....

Phins Needs - Defense, Secondary

Jags Needs - WR Replacement for their maybe retiring after a season 27 year old WR, and an average QB....85, or ^ atleast.

.....Phins got more defense with Stroud, and Nelson, less offense with Wilford, and Northcutt

Jags got more offense with Green, and Booker, and extra added Campbell, less defense with Hill, and Traylor, and maybe a Future replacement on DT with 2nd Round Pick or another position that they need.

....I don't know how you guys judge a player by the attributes...Look at Jake Delhomme, Last year he was a 90+ QB, and now his a 85 WTF?! is up with that, and Now Panthers could go on switching the starting QB Jake for the young David Carr......same thing on defense for other teams. This is fair, is some way possible.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:12 pm

Dude its a horrible trade... get over it and rework it
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:13 pm

Wow! Are you 2 faced?!, You just told me a few mins ago that you said if the other guy agreed on this, You will approve it....
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:14 pm

3o5TiLLIDiE wrote:
I need to improve a little bit on offense, and same with defense with my secondary....

He needs to improve in QB, and wants another WR...

I gave him Green, 85 old but still great average QB. He's giving a injury pronish QB in Byron.

Booker is an 82 Rated WR....OLD BUT STILL GOOD HANDS. He's giving me Wilford, and Northcutt because of the even out so I gave him another WR, It didn't matter to him if he got it, or not.

Stroud is an amazing DT I needed in my DLine, and LB Core...I gave an average good DT in Traylor...OLD too.

I was willing to give him a 3rd, and 2nd rounders but he only wanted a 2nd.

Nelson was a young player I wanted to get my hands bc of my secondary. I gave him a great player in Hill....

Phins Needs - Defense, Secondary

Jags Needs - WR Replacement for their maybe retiring after a season 27 year old WR, and an average QB....85, or ^ atleast.

.....Phins got more defense with Stroud, and Nelson, less offense with Wilford, and Northcutt

Jags got more offense with Green, and Booker, and extra added Campbell, less defense with Hill, and Traylor, and maybe a Future replacement on DT with 2nd Round Pick or another position that they need.

....I don't know how you guys judge a player by the attributes...Look at Jake Delhomme, Last year he was a 90+ QB, and now his a 85 WTF?! is up with that, and Now Panthers could go on switching the starting QB Jake for the young David Carr......same thing on defense for other teams. This is fair, is some way possible.

yea but the thing is this is a madden league, not real life. And like I said before, just because both teams are improving at a couple of positions, doesnt mean its a fair trade, that certainly is taken into consideration, but dude you gotta add like an 85 into this one for it to be approvable.

Bookers not going to be getting any better in madden
Byron will be getting better, hes only 27 years old and has insane throwing power
Stroud is one of the best DTs in the game, still has room to improve seeing as he's under 30
Traylor, old and wont be getting any better
2nd rounder isnt very good
Green is a brutal QB and is very old, might play for ONE season (this is a multi-year league).
Griffins a great rookie that has potential shooting out his ass

no, this trades unfair dude, just go and tweek it a bit
an 85 (around 27-29 years old) player or a 1st rounder would do it but right now this trades off.
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:18 pm

What if I add in a 4th round pick, or a 3rd?
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:20 pm

3o5TiLLIDiE wrote:
What if I add in a 4th round pick, or a 3rd?

a 4th or a 3rd doesnt add up to a 1st or an 85 player. If you could add the equivalent of a 1st or an 85 then it could still be approved
Back to top Go down
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:20 pm

dude he just said an 85 player i dont think ull get that in a 4th rounder
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:25 pm

If I put in my 1st, Do I get his 2nd, or 3rd, or what?
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:28 pm

3o5TiLLIDiE wrote:
If I put in my 1st, Do I get his 2nd, or 3rd, or what?

no youd just be throwing in your first
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:30 pm

Alright, I'll just edit my first post, and Zoom for real though we need everybody else active on here.....I'm getting tired of seeing the same people all day everyday....
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:37 pm

3o5TiLLIDiE wrote:
Alright, I'll just edit my first post, and Zoom for real though we need everybody else active on here.....I'm getting tired of seeing the same people all day everyday....

yeah today they have an excuse since its NFL sunday, but for real Id like to see people on more often to make trading easier
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:39 pm

True, that.......It's been about 3 days with the other 7, or more members not being in here. So I guess You should start making teams available.....
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:43 pm

normally we would put out warnings before taking away teams
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:45 pm

Taking awhile though.....
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:49 pm

3o5TiLLIDiE wrote:
Phins get :

Byron Leftwich [82]
Reggie Nelson [82]
Marcus Stroud [94]
Ernest Wilford [77]
Dennis Northcutt [74]

Jags get :

Trent Green [85]
Renaldo Hill [80]
Keith Traylor [84]
Marty Booker [82]
Kelly Campbell [66]
MIA's 1st Round Pick

Hey sorry it took so long, I had church, chores, then Bears first half, they are winning 17-7 BTW thanks to Grossman and Hester.

Oh ya, I agree haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)   Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miami Dolphins ~ Jacksonville Jaguars : Trade Deal(Approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next