THE Madden League!

Trades, Free Agency, Championships...Oh My!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon

Go down 

Should arizonayayanjl aquire Corey Dillon?
Yes
FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Vote_lcap42%FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
No
FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Vote_lcap58%FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
arizonayayanjl

arizonayayanjl

FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Empty
PostSubject: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:25 pm

Ok. Mksadng created the FA signing thread and signed 3 players in this order, this FB guy, Daylon McClouchion, and Corey Dillon. Patstown made a rule that you can only sign 2 nonneed players, which makes the signing of RB Corey Dillon invalid, so he would still be a FA. I created my signing thread at 10:11 with my two signing including Corey Dillon. Mksadng edited one of his posts that had the signing of the FB at 10:12, cutting his FB, so I should have Dillon.

Arizona Cardnials
0-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:31 pm

No because I posted that I signed the CB and Corey Dillon AT THE SAME TIME. So I should get to choose which one I want to cut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arizonayayanjl

arizonayayanjl

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:32 pm

mksadng wrote:
No because I posted that I signed the CB and Corey Dillon AT THE SAME TIME. So I should get to choose which one I want to cut.
Daylon McClouchon was listed first, in which case he ought to be valid, and Dillon not.

Arizona Cardnials
0-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats07

SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:41 pm

I'm confused, i dont know who to vote for and i dont understand this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:43 pm

go to the chat box I explained it their
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arizonayayanjl

arizonayayanjl

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:43 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
I'm confused, i dont know who to vote for and i dont understand this.

He signed 3 players, Corey Dillon last, which he would still be an FA. I signed him, and a minute after I did MK dropped a FB to pick him up again.

Arizona Cardnials
0-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:58 pm

Ya because PatsTown said you could only sign 2 people AFTER I signed three of them if i had known that rule ahead of time I wouldnt have signed a FB so I shoiuld be able to pick who I cut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon
Page 1 of 1