THE Madden League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE Madden League!

Trades, Free Agency, Championships...Oh My!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zooms gallery (open for requests)

Go down 
+12
mksadng
SoxNats07
Dman
cav_fan2
Emmitt22
max1
nieemo
poeticpyro
arizonayayanjl
Wildcats
PatsTown
lebronzoom
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman

Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:07 pm

same sig please- some people will only put one player on at a time
Back to top Go down
https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/sbrooking23/vilmaharris.g
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:08 pm

ok, if its not done tonight it will be for tomorrow (Ive got a big of HW today and I want to catch the season opener)
Back to top Go down
Dman

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:09 pm

np dont start it if u dont want I"m not in a rush to get it watch the football game I wouldn't wanna work if i were u
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:11 pm

ill get the cuts done now but I dont think ill start on the actual sig until later/tomorrow, I dont wanna get rushed and screw it up and that way I can think of an animation to do for it
Back to top Go down
Dman

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:13 pm

np
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07

SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:06 pm

dude, your so good im just gonna stop making em
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:08 pm

sox thought u were making me one.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07

SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:13 pm

yea, im really busy with school right now, i have like honors classes and upper school classes so i really gotta focus in on school. i can get it done during the weekend though if you still want it...

zoom, can you make me a sig? Very Happy

make it like marc bulger, and then it becomes torry holt, and do the lightning and all that shit.
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:15 pm

Zoom can you make me one with trufant on one side. then gamble appears on the other and it says like Want to take the chance? And have like seahawks emblem like flash like lightening and black thunder and stuff.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07

SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:17 pm

so im assuming u dont want mine then?
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:19 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:30 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
yea, im really busy with school right now, i have like honors classes and upper school classes so i really gotta focus in on school. i can get it done during the weekend though if you still want it...

make it like marc bulger, and then it becomes torry holt, and do the lightning and all that shit.

sure but I wont be able to start on it until tomorrow
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:30 pm

max1 wrote:
Zoom can you make me one with trufant on one side. then gamble appears on the other and it says like Want to take the chance? And have like seahawks emblem like flash like lightening and black thunder and stuff.

sure but once again, wont be able to start on it until tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07

SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:59 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Emmitt22

Emmitt22

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:28 pm

I know you just made me one but since i got barber and maroney can u make a sig with minnesota Gophers background and sayin sumthin creative
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:36 pm

Emmitt22 wrote:
I know you just made me one but since i got barber and maroney can u make a sig with minnesota Gophers background and sayin sumthin creative

If I do I wont be able to start on it until sunday, im backed up with needing to make three sigs, wont be able to start on either of them today because im going out tonight, and tomorrow Im going to a bbq with my girlfriend. Ill try to get it (and all the other sigs) done for sunday, also sorry for the delay guys, I didnt think id be this busy.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07

SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:43 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:

ok, im changing that.

so marc bulger, then anquan boldin, kinda looking like its a pass, redskins color (and the logo if u want), and put a really catchy line. and do sick effects and shit like that
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:25 am

Can you make me a sig with Ed Reed, Dawan Landry, and Chris Mcallister and have it say something like "Dont pass on us" But obvioously better then that lol
Back to top Go down
Emmitt22

Emmitt22

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:45 pm

lol dont pass on pfffft
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:27 pm

These are actually all very good. The text is good, the backgrounds are very good. And the players are blended extremely well with the backgrounds as well. Two questions though...

How do you make only a part of the player very very opaque allowing the background to show through?...

And how do you make them animated?...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:06 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
These are actually all very good. The text is good, the backgrounds are very good. And the players are blended extremely well with the backgrounds as well. Two questions though...

How do you make only a part of the player very very opaque allowing the background to show through?...

And how do you make them animated?...

-soft erasers and change the flow

-you need imageready
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:08 pm

Do you think I could do that other one with making multiple layers of the render... and erasing the top renders and having the lower ones more opaque? Think that could work?
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:09 pm

-Zoom can you make me one with trufant on one side. then gamble appears on the other and it says like Want to take the chance? And have like seahawks emblem like flash like lightening and black thunder and stuff.
-could u make me a Vilma-Harris sig, the Harris could be from Michigan. If u only do one player than just Vilma
-so marc bulger, then anquan boldin, kinda looking like its a pass, redskins color (and the logo if u want), and put a really catchy line. and do sick effects and shit like that
-Can you make me a sig with Ed Reed, Dawan Landry, and Chris Mcallister and have it say something like "Dont pass on us" But obvioously better then that lol
-I know you just made me one but since i got barber and maroney can u make a sig with minnesota Gophers background and sayin sumthin creative

this is just for my own reference
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:11 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Do you think I could do that other one with making multiple layers of the render... and erasing the top renders and having the lower ones more opaque? Think that could work?

it might be a bit choppy but I think you could get some semi-decent results, a soft eraser I find is the best way to go though
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28

Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:11 pm

I use PS, and I don't have soft eraser or whatever that is. I'll experiment a bit with stuff like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zooms gallery (open for requests)   Zooms gallery (open for requests) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zooms gallery (open for requests)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next