THE Madden League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE Madden League!

Trades, Free Agency, Championships...Oh My!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon

Go down 
3 posters

Should arizonayayanjl aquire Corey Dillon?
Yes
FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Vote_lcap42%FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
No
FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Vote_lcap58%FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
arizonayayanjl

arizonayayanjl

FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Empty
PostSubject: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:25 pm

Ok. Mksadng created the FA signing thread and signed 3 players in this order, this FB guy, Daylon McClouchion, and Corey Dillon. Patstown made a rule that you can only sign 2 nonneed players, which makes the signing of RB Corey Dillon invalid, so he would still be a FA. I created my signing thread at 10:11 with my two signing including Corey Dillon. Mksadng edited one of his posts that had the signing of the FB at 10:12, cutting his FB, so I should have Dillon.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:31 pm

No because I posted that I signed the CB and Corey Dillon AT THE SAME TIME. So I should get to choose which one I want to cut.
Back to top Go down
arizonayayanjl

arizonayayanjl

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:32 pm

mksadng wrote:
No because I posted that I signed the CB and Corey Dillon AT THE SAME TIME. So I should get to choose which one I want to cut.
Daylon McClouchon was listed first, in which case he ought to be valid, and Dillon not.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07

SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:41 pm

I'm confused, i dont know who to vote for and i dont understand this.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:43 pm

go to the chat box I explained it their
Back to top Go down
arizonayayanjl

arizonayayanjl

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:43 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
I'm confused, i dont know who to vote for and i dont understand this.

He signed 3 players, Corey Dillon last, which he would still be an FA. I signed him, and a minute after I did MK dropped a FB to pick him up again.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Admin
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:58 pm

Ya because PatsTown said you could only sign 2 people AFTER I signed three of them if i had known that rule ahead of time I wouldnt have signed a FB so I shoiuld be able to pick who I cut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon   FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FA Signing Controvercy of RB Corey Dillon
Page 1 of 1