THE Madden League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE Madden League!

Trades, Free Agency, Championships...Oh My!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!

Go down 
+4
SimsZilla
poeticpyro
titans0021
3o5TiLLIDiE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Empty
PostSubject: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:57 pm

???????
Back to top Go down
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:19 pm

I'd be very much against resetting rosters
Back to top Go down
poeticpyro
Admin
poeticpyro

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:01 am

I'd have no interest in the league if we restarted it..
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:51 pm

Then it's not going to be resetted.....
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:08 pm

i like my team
Back to top Go down
Emmitt22

Emmitt22

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:36 am

Wow guys sry i didnt check the league and nobody on AIM from you guys told me were starting the league again just with a new leader okay i can get pats pw and make you an Admin 305sry if you guys r like w.e now cuz i didnt respond in about 2 days plz check this i would be gladyto help get this league alive again
Back to top Go down
Emmitt22

Emmitt22

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:38 am

I'd say keep rosters the same i worked way 2 hard on my team
Back to top Go down
Emmitt22

Emmitt22

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:40 am

But since like no members r going to be checking this site anymore everybody try 2 get new members with me and also if you no any of the old members AIM's or r in other leagues with u plz contact them
Back to top Go down
max1

max1

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:16 pm

are you fucking kidding me, you just made the biggest mother fucking idiot a admin Very Happy jk
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07

SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:04 pm

back!!
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:15 pm

The Biggest Mother Fuckin Idiot to save a league!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
FutureLeader

FutureLeader

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:46 pm

im back
Back to top Go down
Emmitt22

Emmitt22

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:08 pm

305 u will be made admin tmr or today once patstown gets on
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLIDiE

3o5TiLLIDiE

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:14 pm

K Thanks man.....I'll be probably on, or playing some XB Live....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!   Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reset Rosters, and Everything Else, or Leave it how it is?!!
Page 1 of 1